AFOS has launched a cost effective solution for customers to upgrade their kilns with state-of-the-art technology to enable them to meet the individual demands of supermarket and fine food buyers.
Existing kilns can now be retro-fitted with the Siemens S7 automated management system for a fraction of the cost of investing in new kilns.
AFOS fish smoking kilns and smoking ovens incorporate the only certified traditional smoking system on the market combined with state-of-the-art Siemens microprocessor.
The Siemens system provides:
- Easy-to-operate Siemens IP65 HMI touch screen panel tailored to your needs and programmed with personalised recipes for easy use of the kiln
- Combines traditional smoking methods with latest technology – vital for organic markets
- Replacement of existing wet and dry bulb PT 100 with a state of the art electronic temperature and humidity monitoring system
- Invertor controlled main and exhaust fan for greater flexibility
- Less down time and potential breakdowns (through obsolescence)
- Remote monitoring by modem
- Consistent results and high quality
- Solid state relays which reduce energy costs plus quicker smoking cycles
- Secured spare part supply (global)
- Technical after sales support and training
- High speed Ethernet networking to other systems