Service & Maintenance
With more than 65 years experience and as the world leading manufacturer of smoking kilns, defrosters, application lines and cleaning equipment, AFOS has gained considerable expertise and knowledge in equipment servicing and maintenance. Our after sales care, preventative maintenance and emergency breakdown cover is available for all makes of smoking kilns and defrosters.
Our dedicated engineers deliver a comprehensive service inspection of all food processing equipment.
- Auto clean
Siemens upgrades to update equipment capabilities to meet the demands of FMCG World.
Tailored Service Packages
AFOS understands that our customers’ needs vary in terms of the support you will need and our service packages are tailored to your specific requirements. By including only the maintenance requirements that are specific to your needs, we ensure that your investment provides an optimum level of service for the lowest possible cost. We also install Siemens upgrades, providing significant savings on costs for brand new equipment and converting your old for new.
Tel: 01482 372122
- After sales support and technical helpdesk
- Installation and commissioning
- Preventative maintenance contracts
- Call outs for breakdown and repair
- Spares and replacement parts
- Training support staff on a range of programmes and recipes
We provide maintenance on a wide range of specialist AFOS and non-AFOS equipment
- Expertise across a wide sector of industry
- Service programmes available across the whole UK
- We work closely with in-country partners to provide a comprehensive service to both our international and UK customers
We endeavour to respond to all service requests within 24 hours.
Our fully qualified and experienced engineers provide the highest quality of service to ensure that equipment operates optimally, providing traceability of produce using data logging. Routine maintenance increases the up time of equipment and facilities and can prolong the life of your equipment.
ISO 9001: 2008 (Quality)